Behavioral Neuroscience for the Human Services Foundations in Emotion, Menta
If you have any specific question about any of our items prior to ordering feel free to ask. This item is in the category "Books & Magazines\Books". The seller is "rockymtntext" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Uruguay, Russian Federation.
- Narrative Type: Social Work
- Type: Book
- ISBN: 9780199794157
- EAN: 9780199794157
- Book Title: Behavioral Neuroscience for the Human Services : Foundations in Emotion, Mental Health, Addiction, and Alternative Therapies
- Item Length: 9.3in.
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, Incorporated
- Publication Year: 2014
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Language: English
- Item Height: 0.8in. Johnson
- Genre: Psychology, Science, Medical, Social Science
- Topic: Social Work, Life Sciences / Neuroscience, Psychopathology / General, Neuropsychology, Psychiatry / General
- Item Width: 6.3in.
- Item Weight: 24.7 Oz
- Number of Pages: 496 Pages